My Blogging Efforts for Troy Davis on Frank151

All posts associated with Troy Davis bear thoughts that build tears. The fact that a Black man was executed for something that he might've done should let everyone know that this justice system is flawed. This isn't the blog to speak directly on those matters, unless musically-related.
This has been my connection to the case professionally, and please believe I worked it to the bone! On Frank151, I helped spread the word about the real-time eblast and mixtape campaign for Troy Davis' clemency. Though clemency wasn't granted, the effort - and definitely Troy Davis - will not go unnoticed.

Listen below to the countless number of political and hiphop icons who tried to help Troy Davis. You can check out my scoop on the matter, which covers up until Wednesday evening, by clicking on the link below the bandcamp player.


No comments:

Post a Comment