Last Week on the Tumblr...



For those that may not know, this blog has a sidekick!

When I'm not posting reviews, commentaries, and such, I am posting small music tidbits on Tumblr, titled Bubble Gum Pop Rap Lite. Almost anything has been posted on this site, from neat music articles to singles from great artists. Every week I'll give you a taste of what I've come across on the radio, in the news, and online. Enjoy!

Posted earlier today: Ski Beatz's 24 Hour Karate School, the VISUAL mixtape!

Posted yesterday: Scissor Sister's "Fire with Fire" video, whose album I reviewed here and Kanye West's controversial covers for his latest single "Power"

Posted June 30th: Lady Gaga as a fighter from SSF4 and my favorite Minutemen song "This Ain't No Picnic"

Posted June 29th: news on Breaking Benjamin breaking up

Posted June 28th: a sweet article on Indie and Indie Pop

Posted June 26th: an artist-on-artist interview featuring Jared Swilley from the Black Lips interviewing Waka Flocka

There are other little neat findings scattered through this Tumblr, including videos, audio, quotes and pictures of everything music! Plus the Samba Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment